Hi and welcome to our test run of our brand new Wednesday Wickedness. We are like other memes in that we will ask you ten questions each and every Wednesday. But our little "twist" is that each week we will pick a famous person and pick ten of their quotes. Each of our questions will be based on the quotes. Got it? Great Let's begin this week's meme!
Today we picked former president George W. Bush. Here's Wednesday Wickedness!
Wednesday Wickedness: George W. Bush
1. "A dictatorship would be a heck of a lot easier, there's no question about it." Is your house run more like a dictatorship or a democracy?"
2. "America is the land of the second chance - and when the gates of the prison open, the path ahead should lead to a better life." Are you likely to forgive a transgression and give someone a second chance?
3. "Do I think faith will be an important part of being a good president? Yes, I do." Is faith a big part of your life?
4. "The major role for the government is to create an environment where people take risks to expand the job rate in the United States." Do you feel your job (or your S/O's if you work at home) is safe?
5. "I believe a marriage is between a man and a woman." Do you believe in gay marriage?
6. "I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace." Do you think the current U.S. wars will lead to a more peaceful world?
7. "I think we ought to raise the age at which juveniles can have a gun." At what age would you allow your child to shoot a gun?
8. "It's clearly a budget. It's got a lot of numbers in it." Do you live on a tight budget?
9. "Some folks look at me and see a certain swagger, which in Texas is called "walking."" Do you like people with swagger?
10. "The tyrant has fallen, and Iraq is free." Is this how you view it?
Thanks for checking out our "dry run"! Join us next week for our very first meme!