Today we picked Simon Cowell. Here's Wednesday Wickedness!
1. “If your lifeguard duties were as good as your singing, a lot of people would be drowning.” How well do you swim?
2. “I think he knows how to articulate something that people are entertained by and still be true to the message he's trying to send, ... very aware of himself.” How self aware do you think you are?
3. “If you've got a big mouth and you're controversial, you're going to get attention.” Who has a big mouth that you like?
4. “I think you have to judge everything based on your personal taste. And if that means being critical, so be it. I hate political correctness. I absolutely loathe it.” Do you believe in political correctness?
5. “I find Paula patronizing. It's as simple as that. Paula is more damaging than I am to these contestants because a lot of people just shouldn't be singing for a living.” Do you ever patronize people?
6. “Not everybody is perfect, and I don't think we should be looking for perfect people.” Do you or someone you know strive constantly to be perfect?
7. “I never want to hear that song again. I cannot stand it. I'm allergic to it.” What song are you totally sick of and why?
8. “I like the fact that they're cocky now from the age of four.” How old were you when you got cocky? What changed to make you so?
9. “And there's more open hostility among them because the competition is so intense.” When you compete with someone, have you ever gotten hostile?
10. “Why are you having a normal conversation with him? This is a dairy farmer dressed as a woman.” Do you talk differently to someone because of the way that they are dressed?
Thanks for checking out our Wednesday craziness. We hope you join us again. Please visit our other player's posts and make a comment. Join us next week for our next meme!