Today we picked John Lennon. Here's Wednesday Wickedness!
1. “Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak.” Who was the last celebrity that you thought was bright until you saw them interviewed?
2. “Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.” Do you get upset and do you think you're being lazy when you do nothing?
3. “If someone thinks that love and peace is a cliché that must have been left behind in the Sixties, that's his problem. Love and peace are eternal.” Do you think that the U.S. and our wars seem to just ignore our history?
4. "I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people." Do you feel you conform just to fit in?
5. "Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans." Do you feel that you at times do not enjoy the moment because you are worried about what comes next?
6. "The more real you get, the more unreal everything else is." Does it seem that when you learn more about yourself, that others' opinions of you are more likely to seem stupid?
7. "A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." Do you feel that when you share beliefs with someone, there is more likelihood in accomplish a goal?
8. "God is a concept by which we measure our pain." How religious or spiritual are you? Or how cynical are you? (Pick your question.)
9. "Before Elvis there was nothing." Do you think as rock 'n roll history is concerned, that Elvis had that big an impact?
10. "Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." Do you feel after what has happened on Wall Street and our financial institutions, that his quote is more relevant today?
Thanks for checking out our Wednesday craziness. We hope you join us again. Please visit our other player's posts and make a comment. Join us next week for our next meme!