Today we picked Aretha Franklin. Here's Wednesday Wickedness!
1. "Trying to grow up is hurting, you know. You make mistakes. You try to learn from them, and when you don't, it hurts even more.” Do you think you always learn from your mistakes?
2. “I might be just twenty-six, but I'm an old woman in disguise... twenty-six goin'on sixty-five.” Have you ever felt that you were either older or younger, for your age at that time?
3. “I think the hardest thing is losing weight. That's the hardest thing more than anything else.” Have you had trouble losing weight?
4. "Being a singer is a natural gift." Do you have any natural gifts?
5. "I always felt rock and roll was very, very wholesome music." What the most "wholesome" rock artist that you like?
6. "I sing to the realists; people who accept it like it is." Are you a realist?
7. "No one loves a party more than I. I am a people person." Do you like to party or are you more of a homebody?
8. "I'm gonna make a gospel record and tell Jesus I cannot bear these burdens alone." Do you feel the need to share your burdens?
9. "I'm the lady next door when I'm not on stage." Do you know the lady next door? (yes, you can pick either side.)
10. "I never felt inferior or less than. I was blessed to grow up in a environment where self-worth was underscored." Do you ever feel inferior?
Thanks for checking out our Wednesday craziness. We hope you join us again. Please visit our other player's posts and make a comment. Join us next week for our next meme!