Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Hi and welcome to Wednesday Wickedness! We are like other memes in that we will ask you ten questions each and every Wednesday. But our little "twist" is that each week we will pick a famous person and pick ten of their quotes. Each of our questions will be based on the quotes. The quotes are in bold. Got it? Great! Let's begin this week's meme!
Today we picked Stephen King. Here's Wednesday Wickedness!
1. “I tend to scare myself…”
When was the last time you scared yourself?
2. “Time heals all wounds…”
What was the longest it took you to recover from an illness, injury or surgery?
3. “Your first impulse is to share good news. Your second is to club someone over the head with it…”
What was the last good news you had to share?
4. “When it comes to the past, we all stack the deck…”
Is there something in your past you speak highly of that was not so great while you were going through it?
5. “Do you drink? Of course! I just said I was a writer!..”
What do you need to drink to do?
6. “If you liked being a teenager, then there’s something really wrong with you…”
What did you like about being a teenager?
7. “Nobody likes a clown at midnight…”
What do you like at midnight?
8. “It is the tale, not he who told it…”
Who is your favorite teller of tales or jokes?
9. “The trust of the innocent is the liar’s most useful tool…”
Were you ever conned or fooled into a scam?
10. “If fear cannot be articulated, then it can’t be conquered…”
What do you fear?
Thanks for checking out our Wednesday craziness. We hope you join us again. Please visit our other player's posts and make a comment. Join us next week for our next meme!