Hi and welcome to Wednesday Wickedness! We are like other memes in that we will ask you ten questions each and every Wednesday. But our little "twist" is that each week we will pick a famous person and pick ten of their quotes. Each of our questions will be based on the quotes. Got it? Great! Let's begin this week's meme!
Today we picked Ashley Judd. Here's Wednesday Wickedness!
1. Abstinence, being faithful and correct and consistent condom use are the only ways to successfully reach everyone when discussing HIV prevention. I believe that the abstinence message alone does not solve the AIDS epidemic.
Do you think there is any realistic point of trying to teach abstinence?
2. And when I started to get wind of the fact that they actually liked me being around. That was humbling, because Kentucky basketball is a big deal, and I am not the biggest fan - I am just the most notorious one.
What are you a fan of (sport or non-sport)?
3. Both my husband and I give a lot of ourselves in what we do because that is our public lives; but in my private life, I have an intrinsic right to be left alone.
How much alone time do you need in a relationship?
4. I did a lot of hiking and I loved it.
What outdoor activity is your favorite?
5. I get lonely when I'm a Playstation widow.
What video games are you into?
6. I think it's easy for me to connect to some people, and I don't know if that's the same thing as falling in love whereas before, I might have said it was.
Tell us about a time that you thought you were in love, only to find out that it was only physical attraction?
7. I think that being perceptive and having interests is nothing but an asset.
How perceptive are you with new people in you meet?
8. I think that, as with marriage, you just know when it's time to have kids.
If you have kids was it because you were ready? If not when did you decide that?
9. It's up to us to take pop culture back and to express quality and dignity for both boys and girls.
What’s the best of pop culture that works for you in 2011?
10. No, I don't tolerate pressure from anyone about anything.
When was the time that someone made you feel pressured?
Thanks for checking out our Wednesday craziness. We hope you join us again. Please visit our other player's posts and make a comment. Join us next week for our next meme!