Today we picked Bruce Springsteen. Here's Wednesday Wickedness!
1. “When it comes to luck, you make your own.” Do you believe you have that type of control over your luck?
2. “You've got to learn to live with what you can't rise above.” What is something you have had difficulty rising above?
3. “Poor men wanna be rich, rich men wanna be kings, and a king ain’t satisfied till he rules everything.” Would you want to be rich?
4. “The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with.” Tell us about a song that helps you "face the world."
5. “In America everything's about who's number one today.” Have you ever been a fan of someone you thought would last but turned out to be a flash in the pan?
6. “Is a dream a lie if it don't come true, or is it something worse?” Has any dream of yours come true?
7. “Our American government has strayed too far from American values. It is time to move forward. The country we carry in our hearts is waiting.” What would you change if you became the president?
8. "Yeah, I had gay friends. The first thing I realized was that everybody's different, and it becomes obvious that all of the gay stereotypes are ridiculous." How do you feel about gay rights?
9. " It's a sad man my friend who's living in his own skin and can't stand the company." Have you ever been disappointed in yourself?
10. "The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with." What's your favorite type of music? What's your favorite band?
Thanks for checking out our Wednesday craziness. We hope you join us again. Please visit our other player's posts and make a comment. Join us next week for our next meme!