Today we picked Heather Locklear. Here's Wednesday Wickedness!
1. "With a parent, it's always guilt. You want to be there, but you kind of also want to be here." Tell us about a time where you had to be selfish with your time, and felt guilty about it (whether it was time taken from your children or a S/O).
2. "Sex appeal is not on purpose." Do you feel that you can create more sex appeal or that it's just a given?
3. "One man is not enough." Has there ever been a time when monogamy seemed difficult?
4. "I think I've always been good so God wouldn't strike me dead." Do your religious beliefs really influence your behavior?
5. "You just have to forgive them for being men." Do you feel there are some things in a S/O that you can't change because of their sex?
6. "When I look in the mirror I see the girl I was when I was growing up, with braces, crooked teeth, a baby face and a skinny body." Do you see a younger less secure person when you gaze in the mirror?
7. “I was a pregnant vixen.” If you have ever been pregnant, or have been with a woman who was, how did effect your sex life?
8. “Everything needs to be worked on...” What would you like to work on to become a better person?
9. "From an early age, I was aware of what America meant, and how the Marines at Camp Pendleton were ready to defend us at a moment's notice. I also remember what fabulous bodies those troops had." When did you think that you understood the sacrifices that people in the military make on behalf of their country?
10. "The bigger the better. Do I dare say that!?" In your experience, is there truth here?
Thanks for checking out our Wednesday craziness. We hope you join us again. Please visit our other player's posts and make a comment. Join us next week for our next meme!