Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Robert Pattinson

Hi and welcome to Wednesday Wickedness. We are like other memes in that we will ask you ten questions each and every Wednesday. But our little "twist" is that each week we will pick a famous person and pick ten of their quotes. Each of our questions will be based on the quotes. Got it? Great! Let's begin this week's meme!

Today we picked Robert Pattinson. Here's Wednesday Wickedness!

1. "I don't really see the point in washing your hair. If you don't care if your hair's clean or not then why would you wash it?" How often do you wash your hair?

2. "I take way too long to get dressed, like way too long. But only for things like shows or if I have to do public appearances. Like, I’m ridiculous, I’ll keep getting changed and getting changed and then I’ll just put on the same thing I wore the day before." Do you take longer to dress for a special event?

3. "My dad's a car dealer, but I grew up in London, so I always say I don't drive…I get driven. I got a driving lesson in Oregon, and then I bought a car in L.A. and I basically learned how to drive by people honking at me. I'm terrible at driving." Are you a good driver?

4. "I don't spend any money. The only thing I've really bought is my car, which cost $1,500 and keeps exploding. It would be nice to buy a house for my parents, but at the same time my parents are so comfortable where they live; they would probably just feel like it was a burden. I wear the same clothes every day and the only thing I used to splurge on was DVDs." If you had his money, what would be the first thing you spent it on?

5. "I aspire to be Jack Nicholson. I love every single mannerism. I used to try and be him in virtually everything I did, I don't know why. I watched One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest when I was about 13, and I dressed like him. I tried to do his accent. I did everything like him. I think it's kind of stuck with me." Who is your favorite actor?

6. "Someone stole my shoelaces once from my shoes. I still wear them and never put laces in them - they're like my trademark shoes now!" Have you ever changed your appearance because of a random happenstance?

7. "I never really considered myself attractive. I was always kind of gangly in school." Do you consider yourself attractive?
8. "I definitely want to record an album, direct a film and start my own religion. I definitely wouldn’t have to pay taxes anymore.” If you started your own religion, what would it be like?

9. "I do bear some similarities in the sense that I’m not good at romance. I also think I lack basic finesse when it comes to women. I give up too easily even if I’m very attracted to someone." Have you ever given up too easily in the game of love?

10. " I don’t want to disappoint girls who might think I’m very cool and smooth, which I’m not, I’m afraid. I’m still quite shy, although that seems to be something of an attraction for women." Are you, or have you ever been attracted to shy people?

Thanks for checking out our Wednesday craziness. We hope you join us again. Please visit our other player's posts and make a comment. Join us next week for our next meme!


6 comments:

anne said...

it was very good of you to feature robert pattinson hehehe for this past few day his and jacob's words always taunting in my mind mine is up and its here thanks http://annebianca.com/2010/07/wednesday-wickedness-6-robert-pattinson.html

Christine said...

I'm with Anne - Good Choice! Great Choice!!

http://scraphappychristinescorner.blogspot.com/2010/07/wednesday-wickedness.html

samurai said...

Not a huge fan of the last two celeb's, but the questions are really good. Thanks for hosting this. 8)

Brian said...

I'll add that I've never seen a thing the past two "celebs" have done, but the questions were certainly interesting.

Chelsea said...

Not normally a Pattinson fan but he has some interesting thigns to say from time to time...

Bubba said...

Sorry, I just couldn't bring myself to do Wednesday Wickedness for Robert Pattinson.

(Not to mention Lady GaGa the week before that)

Maybe next time.