Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Donald Trump

Hi and welcome to Wednesday Wickedness! We are like other memes in that we will ask you ten questions each and every Wednesday. But our little "twist" is that each week we will pick a famous person and pick ten of their quotes. Each of our questions will be based on the quotes. The quotes are in bold. Got it? Great! Let's begin this week's meme!

Today we picked Donald Trump. Here's Wednesday Wickedness!

1. “A little more moderation would be good. Of course, my life hasn't exactly been one of moderation.”
Do you live your life by moderation or extremes?

2. “All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me - consciously or unconsciously. That's to be expected.”
Have you ever thought someone was flirting with you in a work environment? What happened?

3. “As long as your going to be thinking anyway, think big.”
Have you ever “thought big” and you wound up crashing and burning?

4. “Everything in life is luck.”
Do you believe in luck? If not, do you feel it all happens to us for a reason?

5. “Experience taught me a few things. One is to listen to your gut, no matter how good something sounds on paper. The second is that you're generally better off sticking with what you know. And the third is that sometimes your best investments are the ones you don't make.”
Have you ever benefited big time because you declined an offer, investment, job (Well you get the idea.)?

6. “I don't make deals for the money. I've got enough, much more than I'll ever need. I do it to do it.”
Tell us about someone that you know that has all the money they need.

7. “I have made the tough decisions, always with an eye toward the bottom line. Perhaps it's time America was run like a business.”
Do you think running your country like a business would be a good thing?

8. “I try to learn from the past, but I plan for the future by focusing exclusively on the present. That's were the fun is.”
Do you live in the past in any way?

9. “If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable.”
How are you at balancing work and pleasure?

10.“Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war.”
Tell us about a time that you won the battle but lost the war.

Thanks for checking out our Wednesday craziness. We hope you join us again. Please visit our other player's posts and make a comment. Join us next week for our next meme!

3 comments:

Bubba said...

I'm first again? Wow! (Apparently I am not busy enough at work!)

noexcuses said...

I enjoyed this one, Janera. Thanks for giving such a fun person to respond to.

anne said...

Thanks for this Meme I am kind a late of posting mine because of some intermittent happens in my connection