Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Hi and welcome to Wednesday Wickedness! We are like other memes in that we will ask you ten questions each and every Wednesday. But our little "twist" is that each week we will pick a famous person and pick ten of their quotes. Each of our questions will be based on the quotes. The quotes are in bold. Got it? Great! Let's begin this week's meme!
Today we picked Judy Garland. Here's Wednesday Wickedness!
1. "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else."
Have you ever realized that you were trying to be like someone else?
2. "Behind every cloud is another cloud."
Are you more optimistic or pessimistic about things?
3. "How strange when an illusion dies. It's as though you've lost a child."
Tell us about a time when you realized your perception of reality was an illusion.
4. "I've never looked through a keyhole without finding someone was looking back."
Have you ever felt someone was watching you a bit too closely?
5. "If you have to be in a soap opera try not to get the worst role."
Have you ever had a job that you were embarrassed by?
6. 'In the silence of night I have often wished for just a few words of love from one man, rather than the applause of thousands of people."
Do you feel that you need a lover to make you feel “whole”?
7. "If I am a legend, then why am I so lonely?"
Tell us about a time when you felt lonely.
8. "I can live without money, but I cannot live without love."
Would you rather be rich and alone or live with love from a lover?
9. "I try to bring the audience's own drama - tears and laughter they know about - to them."
Tell us about the last movie that you saw where you could feel the drama as though you were living it.
10. "I was born at the age of twelve on an MGM lot."
What was your life like at 12?
Thanks for checking out our Wednesday craziness. We hope you join us again. Please visit our other player's posts and make a comment. Join us next week for our next meme!