Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Hi and welcome to Wednesday Wickedness! We are like other memes in that we will ask you ten questions each and every Wednesday. But our little "twist" is that each week we will pick a famous person and pick ten of their quotes. Each of our questions will be based on the quotes. Got it? Great! Let's begin this week's meme!
Today we picked Mark Twain. Here's Wednesday Wickedness!
1. A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval.
Do you let yourself off the hook easily?
2. A man is never more truthful than when he acknowledges himself a liar.
Do you think everyone lies?
3. A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
What was the last thing that you had to learn the hard way?
4. A person who won't read has no advantage over one who can't read.
What types of things do you read?
5. A person with a new idea is a crank until the idea succeeds.
Have you ever thought about something that did not exist and later it was invented?
6. Action speaks louder than words but not nearly as often.
How well do you think that you observe people?
7. Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand.
Have you ever used humor to diffuse a difficult situation?
8. Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.
How important is your age to you? Do you ever lie about it or refuse to reveal it?
9. All you need is ignorance and confidence and the success is sure.
How important do you think confidence is? Are you confident?
10. Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.
Do you do everything you should to be healthy?
Thanks for checking out our Wednesday craziness. We hope you join us again. Please visit our other player's posts and make a comment. Join us next week for our next meme!