Hi and welcome to Wednesday Wickedness! We are like other memes in that we will ask you ten questions each and every Wednesday. But our little "twist" is that each week we will pick a famous person and pick ten of their quotes. Each of our questions will be based on the quotes. Got it? Great! Let's begin this week's meme!
Today we picked Homer Simpson. Here's Wednesday Wickedness!
1. “Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel.”
What was the last thing that you weaseled out of?
2. "If they think I'm going to stop at that stop sign, they're sadly mistaken!"
What was the last thing that caught your eye that you stopped for?
3. “You can't keep blaming yourself. Just blame yourself once, and move on.”
When was the last time that you blamed yourself?
4. “Here's to alcohol, the cause of, and solution to, all life's problems.”
Does alcohol play an important role in your life?
5. “All right, let's not panic. I'll make the money by selling one of my livers. I can get by with one.”
Would you ever donate a kidney or another organ to someone?
6. “Bart, you're saying butt-kisser like it's a bad thing!”
Have you ever thought you were a butt-kisser?
7. “Everyone knows rock n' roll attained perfection in 1974; It's a scientific fact.”
What do you consider rock 'n roll perfection?
8.“Hey, he's not happy at all! He lied to us through song! I HATE when people do that!”
How seriously do you take an artist's lyrics?
9. “If something's hard to do, then it's not worth doing.”
What was the last thing that you did despite the fact that it was hard?
10. “The Internet? Is that thing still around?”
Can you imagine being in a time without the internet?
Thanks for checking out our Wednesday craziness. We hope you join us again. Please visit our other player's posts and make a comment. Join us next week for our next meme!