Hi and welcome to Wednesday Wickedness! We are like other memes in that we will ask you ten questions each and every Wednesday. But our little "twist" is that each week we will pick a famous person and pick ten of their quotes. Each of our questions will be based on the quotes. Got it? Great! Let's begin this week's meme!
Today we picked Kurt Cobain. Here's Wednesday Wickedness!
1. "A friend is nothing but a known enemy."
Have you ever had a “friend” that you discovered was really an enemy?
2. "Drugs are a waste of time. They destroy your memory and your self-respect and everything that goes along with with your self esteem."
What is the strongest drug (legal or otherwise) that you have taken?
3. "I had a really good childhood up until I was nine, then a classic case of divorce really affected me."
Has a divorce (yours or your parents) really impacted your life?
4. "I really haven't had that exciting of a life. There are a lot of things I wish I would have done, instead of just sitting around and complaining about having a boring life. So I pretty much like to make it up. I'd rather tell a story about somebody else."
What's the most exciting thing that you've ever done?
5. "I was looking for something a lot heavier, yet melodic at the same time. Something different from heavy metal, a different attitude."
Is there a heavy metal band that you are a fan of, or were a fan of at that time?
6. "I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not."
Do people generally like you?
7. "I'm too busy acting like I'm not Naive. I've seen it all, I was here first."
Are you naïve at all?
8. "I've always had a problem with the average macho man - they've always been a threat to me."
Does a certain type of person scare you?
9. "If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first."
Do you mind a friend who asks for favors?
10. "The worst crime is faking it."
Do you ever “fake it” for approval?
Thanks for checking out our Wednesday craziness. We hope you join us again. Please visit our other player's posts and make a comment. Join us next week for our next meme!